Smooth, shiny, and straight hair has never missed the trend because it could always make people look good on every type of face. In addition, this hair style could be styled in several ways or simply free flowing.If you are among those wishing to get straight hair without making any damage to your slick and healthy hair locks, you could try making use of some safe methods based on nature. In every kitchen, there are always some useful natural ingredients which could provide help to straightening your hair in natural ways.These natural hair care methods should be implemented no more than 2 – 3 times on a weekly basis. Remember that every excess thing is not good, especially for the health of your skin, hair, and scalp.
How To Straighten Hair Naturally At Home – The Best Quick Tips To Try!
Here are some natural remedies and easy tips that will help readers straighten hair without making use of chemicals or harmful creams.
1. Celery Leaf – Celery leaf could aid a lot in straightening hair in natural ways, as well as in stimulating hair growth. Here are some simple steps you should follow with the help of celery leaf to get strong, straight hair:
• Prepare 1 bunch of celery leaf and chop them.
• Add the chopped celery into a juicer with a little water and extract the celery leaves for fresh juice.
• Use a muslin cloth to strain the juice carefully.
• Use a spray bottle to store the liquid and set the liquid aside for about 2 days.
• After those 2 days, use the celery juice to spray onto the hair.
• Use a wide-tooth comb to comb your hair so that the juice would be spread throughout the hair.
• Let it stay for about 5 minutes and massage your scalp, and then use a shower cap to cover the head.
• Allow it to stay for half an hour.
• Use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair off and give your hair a conditioner.
2. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera has a lot of enzymes that can aid in promoting good hair growth and making the hair soft and smooth. In addition, aloe vera gel could penetrate into your hair strands and keep the strands well-moisturized with ease. Thanks to the moisturizing effect of aloe vera, it could help to make your hair straight in a natural way. Here is how you can make use of this herb to straighten your hair:
• Mix half a cup each of warm olive oil and aloe vera gel.
• Optionally, add 6 drops each of sandalwood oil and rosemary oil.
• Use the mixture to massage directly into your scalp and hair.
• Use a shower cap to cover your hair and allow the mixture to stay on for 1 – 2 hours.
• Wash your hair off with a mild shampoo.
3. Fuller’s Earth – Fuller’s earth, also called ‘multani mitti’, could provide help to straighten the hair without using any type of drugs, creams, or medications. It can even aid in eliminating frizzy hair. In addition, being a mild cleanser, it would never pose any harm to human hair. There are also some simple steps you need to follow at home to get straight hair naturally at home:
• Prepare 2 tablespoons of rice flour, an egg white, a cup of fuller’s earth and mix them together.
• Add to the mixture a sufficient amount of water to create a thin texture.
• Use the combination to apply onto your hair and use a wide-toothed comb to comb the hair.
• Allow it to stay within about 60 minutes, and then use warm water to rinse it off.
• After that, spray milk generously onto the hair.
• Allow the milk to stay within about fifteen minutes, and then apply a mild shampoo as well as a conditioner orderly onto your hair as regular.
4. Hot Oil Treatments – Frequent hot oil treatment is among the most useful and the simplest ways that can help in keeping the hair well-hydrated, well-moisturized, and smooth. The saturation and heat from the warm oils would aid in relaxing the light curly and wavy hair pattern. To practice the hot oil method, sesame, almond, olive, and coconut oil would be the ideal options for you to choose.
Here are some easy steps you will need to follow carefully to straighten your hair naturally with the method of hot oil for hair growth:
• Slightly heat a type of essential oils you love within about twenty seconds in a microwave.
• Use the prepared warm oil to apply directly to the hair and give your scalp a gentle massage within about fifteen to twenty minutes.
• To evenly distribute the warm oil, you need to thoroughly comb your hair. This could also help to prevent hair breakage when you rinse the hair.
• Use a warm wet towel to cover your hair within about half an hour to forty minutes.
• Rinse the hair off with a mild shampoo.
• While the hair is still wet, comb it gently (do not use a brush but a wide-toothed comb to comb the hair) and let it dry on its own naturally.
5. Eggs & Olive Oil – Egg plays a crucial role in making human hair shinier and healthier. Olive oil can help a lot in keeping the hair well-hydrated and moisturized. As these ingredients are mixed well together and applied to your hair, you would be able to receive a great hair straightening effect from them without having to make use of any type of chemical products. The steps to make use of the mixture of eggs and olive oil are very simple to implement and apply:
• Prepare two eggs, beat them and mix properly in 4 tbsps. of olive oil.
• Use the combination to apply directly to the scalp and hair, and then use a wide-toothed comb to comb the hair.
• Use a shower cap to cover your head and let it stay within about half an hour to forty-five minutes.
• Use a mild shampoo to wash the mask off and clean your overall hair and scalp.6. Coconut MilkCoconut milk can actually provide support in hair straightening in human beings. It offers a moisturizing effect and can give our hair a beautiful luster and shine as well. Besides, coconut milk provides all the advantages with powerful antiviral, anti fungal, and antibacterial, helping to keep our scalp free of infections.
Here is how to make use of coconut milk at home to straighten hair effectively:
• Prepare a jar made of glass and mix to it the juice of 1 fresh lemon and 1 cup of coconut milk (made from fresh coconut).
• Put the jar in the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours till on the top, there is a creamy layer.
• Use the cream to massage your scalp and hair and allow it to stay within about twenty minutes.
• Use a shower or swimming cap to cover the head and use a warm wet towel to wrap around that cap.
• Allow your hair to relax with the cap in half an hour, and then apply a mild shampoo as well as a conditioner orderly onto your hair as regular.
• Comb it when the hair is still wet, and let it dry on its own.The list above reveals 6 quick yet useful tips on how to straighten hair naturally without making use of any type of chemical products that readers should not skip. This article would be useful for those looking for natural ways to make hair straight and those do not want to spend too much time and money on the task. In fact, the ingredients required in the recipes given in the article today are very easily available in every kitchen.
If you have any question about this article or its content, remember to leave your comments below.
Author Bio: Huyen My – Writer and Blogger, who has over 8 years of experience in Beauty & Skin Care industry. She works for VKool.com and AllRemedies.com – reliable resources assisting people to resolve their health and life issues, as a content coordinator for categories including Health & Beauty. She also focuses on fitness, women’s issues, relationship, and lifestyle. Find more of her articles on Facebook or Pinterest