Hi everyone I am so glad that I got to try the Haring B Detox Mouthwash. The more I use it, the more I really, really like it. Mine is Peach flavored (I loved Peach anything) so that is a definite plus for me.
(FULL DISCLOSURE: I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. I never accept payment for a free product to review. All opinions in this review are true and are my own. 🙂 )
First, some things you need to know….
1. The Product: Haring B Detox Mouthwash
2. Purpose: Safely removes bad germs. Helps protect teeth & gums
3. Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Xylitol, Citric Acid Hydrate, Fragrance (Peach Flavor 7), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, L-Menthol, Caramel Colorant, Allantoin, Green Tea Extracts, Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Fluoride, Red Ginseng Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Saccharin Sodium Hydrate
4. Flavor: Peach Ice Tea Flavored
6. Price: $16 on their website At first, I thought “This is just another mouthwash” but I quickly learned that it is far more than a regular mouthwash. The flavor, Peach Ice Tea, is very interesting and I do like it. It does not have that strong alcohol flavor that most others have. It has a very mild taste. The website says there is “Visible Toxin Removal. It Clumps bacteria together (including s.mutans) for safe and effective removal”. It definitely does that. I brush my teeth and even though I think they are clean, the “gunk” that I spit out is so gross. That tells me it is doing exactly what it says it does.
I have to say that I really like this product. The more I use it, the more I like it. I will definitely be buying more once this runs out. I give this a big thumbs up!
Anyone else tried this? Maybe a different flavor?
See all of the free products I have had a chance to review for O.8L