It’s official: Target is ending their Beauty Box program. Wait, what?
Yes, it’s true. Don’t fret though. Target has said that there is something better coming our way soon. Here’s the quote from their site.
“After years of helping you discover your favorite
new products, our Beauty Box program is
ending to make way for something new”.
You can still get the June box “Beauty Trendsetters” until they run out. It cost $7 (you can get it for $6.55 if you use your Target Red Card). These products are great for travel or just a great way to see if you like the product before committing to paying full price in the store.
The June box includes 7 beauty care items:
- Bausch & Lom – .013 fl oz. Lumify® Redness Reliever Eye Drops
- Rae by Destress – Dietary supplement
- Waterless – Dry Conditioner, weightless smooth
- Honesty – Phresh natural Sea Mineral prebiotic deodorant
- Tanologist – Face and body drops
- tenoverten – Rose polish remover biodegradable, 1 cloth
- Yuni – Shower sheets large body wipes – 1 wipe
They still have other collections. Check out the Beauty Minis and Beauty Gift Sets.
Need your fix? The Target Beauty Box is similar to the Walmart Beauty Box, which is free. You just pay a shipping charge of $5. Walmart’s box comes every season.
Let us know what you think. Are you sad or looking forward to what comes next from Target Beauty?