Do you need to lose 5, 10, 20 or even more lbs. to fit into that little sexy black dress? I know I do so here’s some tips I found that can help us all drop the weight.
It always helps to start with a good cleanse like APEX first to get all of the toxins out of your body and help increase your energy. Incorporate some super foods like Athletic Greens to help bring up that energy level as well.
- Keep a daily log or journal stating the food you eat and how many calories you consume each day. This can help you make healthier food choices, and maybe even eat less. A healthy diet does more than exercise ever will to take off the pounds and keep them off.
- A key element of weight loss is portion control. Modern portion sizes, especially when eating out, are nearly double the size they used to be. Choosing healthy food is a great start, but if you do not control how big your portions are, that healthy dish could have twice the calories that you would expect it to.
- Drink water to help you lose weight. If you sit down to a meal and are famished, it’s more likely you will eat more, but simply having a glass of water before a meal will help with that. Sometimes our body will tell you it’s thirsty, but you may think it’s telling you it’s hungry. Next time you’re feeling hungry, try a glass of water.
- To help you watch your weight and avoid unnecessary calories, do not go grocery shopping when you are hungry. If you do, you might be tempted to purchase more food than you need, or foods that are not in the realm of the healthy diet you are trying to achieve. Have at least a small snack before grocery shopping if your stomach is rumbling.
- Make certain to get sufficient sleep. Believe it or not, you will burn calories as you sleep. You need to sleep about eight hours nightly.
- Another great tip for successful weight loss is to eat oatmeal. Oatmeal is one of the best foods you can eat in order to reduce your cholesterol. It is also a great food to eat in the morning because it keeps you full for a longer period of time so you won’t overeat later.
- Regular sex can help you lose weight. Sex can reduce your food cravings. Furthermore, sex can burn a great deal of calories. If done properly, sex can eliminate as much 150 calories every 30 minutes.
- Stay away from foods that you have trouble stopping at one serving. If you cannot stop eating chips then you should not buy a bag and try to eat one serving. Most likely you will give into temptation. Buy something else that is crunchy but is lower in fat and calories.
- To easily make exercise a key component of your weight loss routine, you should exercise first thing in the morning before doing anything else. Typically, for even the most organized person, things can and do come up throughout the day that interfere with the best laid plans to exercise. By exercising first thing in the morning, even if everything else goes wrong during the day, you will have accomplished that task.
Also, you may want to try some of the different weight loss products you see out there. Some of them are a good supplement to your diet. Some of the ones that they say are really good are Forskolin and 3-Day Refresh.
It’s true that weight does not affect what kind of person you may be. That said, you still have to make sure that you are not overweight or you could get a lot of health issues. You should create a plan and lose the weight in a safe and healthy manner. Hopefully, these tips gave you ideas on how to do that.